Motor power2 KW
Type of LiftingElectric Hydraulic
Speed of Lifting>200 mm/sec
Speed of LoweringAdjustable
Battery60 V
Weight1000 Kg
Overall size3200*900*1680 mm
Application
Electric forklift truck is widely used in ports, stations, airports, goods yard, factory workshop, warehouse, distribution center, and so on.
It can do loading and unloading, handling operations for the pallet cargo in ship's hold, carriage and container. It is a necessary equipment for palletized transportation and container transportation.
Details
1) Full set of LED lamps and hydraulic cylinders
2) Double acting launching cylinder
3) Control system
The 1-3 ton electric forklift is easy to operate by foot and hand brake.
Our company
Changge Yongxing Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. locates in Changge city, Xuchang city, Henan province, China. The company is a specialized company that mainly involves brick kiln tricycle, passenger tricycle, cargo tricycle, petrol tricycle, gasoline tricycle and spare parts. Our tricycles have been quite popular in kiln field, construction site and many factory warehouses. Meanwhile, our vehicles have been exported to Malaysia, India, Africa and Middle East.
Why choose us?
1. Professional---Our export team has excellent experience in every exporting process.
2. Quality Assurance---We have strict quality control system.
3. Strong Factory Resource---Our factories have long history, and have strong supply capacity.
4. Best Service---We can provide high quality reception service, process service an after sale service.

FAQ
Q1. Is there a warranty?
A: Our electric vehicles comes with 1 year warranty for motor, controller, battery and other important parts. Any damage incurred by improper usage/ negligence would not be covered by the warranty.
Q2. Can I have a sample/ place a trial order?
A: Sure. Samples are available for you to check quality.
Q3. What’s the delivery time?
A: Generally, it takes 15 to 30 days to finish an order. Exact delivery time would be confirmed by further communication.
Q4. Can I order different models to be one container?
A: Sure, different models can be fixed into one container.
Q5. Can I put my own LOGO on the products?
A: Yes. You can put your own LOGO on the products and also for the packing.
Q6. Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Surely you will receive the goods as confirmed. We are looking for long term business instead of one time business. What we expect is mutual trust and double wins.Electric Forklift
website:http://www.yxelectrictricycle.com/electric-vehicle/electric-forklift/